- Robert Bosch SEA Pte Ltd
- Intern, Corporate Research
- Date Listed
- 27 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Jun 2018, For At Least 6 Months
11 Bishan Street 21
- Allowance /
- $1,200 - 1,400 monthly
- Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
- Company Profile
Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters.
Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Job Description
- Sample preparation, measurement set-up optimization, handle analytical equipments for testing of water samples
- Design and optimization of prototype fabrication for water sensing
- Design of experiments, presentation of results, develop new scientific ideas for the water project
- To read and interpret scientific publications, conduct experiments independently in the lab
- Collect and analyze results and trouble shoot based on the understanding of results and overall trends
- Candidates must have background in Materials Science or Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Candidates with lab experience is highly preferred
- Able to work in a multinational environment
- Able to work independently
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility