Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
Power Tools (PT) Division controlling
- Assess customer payment history and recommendation of order release.
- Generating of Monthly Sales and Cost Report For Power Tools Division
- Review the Credit Notes and Debit Notes for Power Tools Division
- Review internal issue forms for Power Tools Division
Regional Office (RO) Departments
- Cost Reports generation and analysis, assist respective controllers in the monthly Analysis and look out for special/ extraordinary items, ensure expenditures are within deployed budget
- Assist controllers for continuous report improvement
- Assessing new customer creation and ensure form is filled up correctly.
- Assist cost recharging on a quarterly basis
- Annual Business Plan
- Improve on Power BI for Power Tools and RO Cost Plans
- Assist in Subsequent Planning
- Assist in cost uploading to SAP system
- Other ad-hoc improvement project
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements. For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.