Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive and industrial technology, and of customer goods and building technology. Bosch has been present in Singapore since 1923 and is the Asia Pacific regional headquarters. Bosch regards diversity as an asset and precondition for our global success. Openness and tolerance create a working environment in which creativity, innovative power and enterprise can flourish in each of our employees. Whether as a student, graduate, specialist or manager – Bosch provides a wide range of applicants many different ways to start a career in a broad field of operations, while also encouraging personal development opportunities.
- Support in generation and assessment of routine inventory and KPI reports
- Support in general administration tasks within the Network Operations team
- Support in ongoing IT activities (e.g. answering internal customer queries, assisting in status reporting, etc.)
- Assist in the development of automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Python)
- Facilitating meetings/workshops within the department
- Perform daily Incident Ticket reporting and analysis
- Basic IT knowledge - interest in System Administration and/or Programming is a plus
- Self-driven and possess a keen aptitude for learning new technologies
- Result and customer oriented
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements. For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- University recognized by the government of the respective countries
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.