RIMM is a comprehensive, user-friendly cloud platform enabling teams at every stage of the
sustainability journey to analyze and improve their ESG productivity. Our mission is to be the world’s biggest sustainability platform. Our vision is to provide
world-class sustainability guidance and rich productivity tools for organizations that seek to gain control over the ESG factors impacting their performance.
Why join us?
As a startup, we pride ourselves in being a nimble and dynamic group. We have built a highly motivated and high performing team through continually training and developing our staff members. So, what does this mean for you? You will be trained and developed into a strong and value-adding team member during your time at RIMM. You will learn how to strive in a fast-moving environment like ours. And to show how much we value our interns, 35% of our current team make up are converted interns!
RIMM Sustainability - ESG Saas Startup Intern (Off-cycle internship)
RIMM Sustainability is looking for full-time research interns from December 2021 to Jun 2022 (duration negotiable). You will be part of a dynamic and strong team, focusing on understanding the needs of companies’ sustainability issues and support in producing research on companies’ sustainability issues.
International applicants (outside of Singapore) are welcome. We are flexible in offering remote working for non-Singapore based interns as well.
• Provide support to the Research Team and Sustainability Solutions Team through in-depth industry research and data analysis.
• Assist in the creation of other relevant content e.g. case studies and infographics.
• Participate in the development of exciting new projects.
• Excellent English language writing skills.
• Excellent computer and MS Office skills, especially with spreadsheet applications such as Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
• Experience and/or interest in sustainability reporting and related frameworks.
• Full-time availability for at least 3 months (ideally 6 months). Pen-ultimate year undergraduates, Bachelor’s degree, and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Degrees in areas of Sustainability/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Studies/ Business Management an advantage.
• Fluency in Asian languages is an advantage but not necessary.
• Candidates not based in Singapore may apply, however, preferred timezone +/- 2hours of +08:00 GMT unless candidates are open to work +08:00 GMT hours.
Interests and Behaviour
• A keen interest in research and ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) issues.
• Strong interest in getting hands-on experience and seeing your work make a direct and immediate impact to the firm/platform
• Self-motivation, independence and interest in working for a young, entrepreneurial firm.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and work streams at the same time.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.