Right Hook Communications is a dynamic public relations agency at the pulse of the industry which offers customized solutions to meet client needs. Apart from the high personal level of service standards we offer to our clients, developing good ideas and an innovative out of the box approach to everything we do is central to Right Hook’s philosophy.
If you’re looking for a regular office job, a proper chain of hierarchy and a fixed set of rules for everything you do please DO NOT apply. But if you want to step out of your comfort zone, have far flung ideas to share and want to take that step into the deep unknown world of PR where you’ve never explored before, we have a seat waiting for you.
- Craft press releases, pitches and success stories to convey the business value of clients’ product & service offerings.
- Taking the lead from you PR supervisor you will liaise with local, regional and international media on editorial opportunities, and help to generate targeted publicity in print and online business and industrial trade media.
- Browse through various publications and websites in order to compile coverage of clients.
- Execute market & media research and analyse findings.
- Diploma or University degree in business, marketing, mass communications or a related field.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Past internships in a PR or marketing agency is a bonus
- A relentless appetite to learn new things and must have a positive attitude towards learning from your mistakes
- The ability to let your hair down and not see things in black & white all the time