RICE is a digital magazine that publishes original stories and perspectives on contemporary Asian culture. We are bold storytellers who crave unconventional stories that inspire and make people think.
RICE is on the lookout for an independent and proactive video production intern to join our team!
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- An interest in creating insightful stories
- An interest or experience in photography or video production processes.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Lightroom, Premiere Pro) is a plus.
What You'll Learn:
- Creative / Content Ideation: Develop ideas and identify storytelling opportunities during content ideation.
- End-to-End Production: Support the team in the content creation process, from pre-production to post-production stages.
- Hands-On Filming: Take on the role of a camera operator to assist the team during filming.
- The preferred candidate must be from a tertiary institution, ideally in between semesters.
- The minimum duration for this internship is 3 months, with 6 months being ideal.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Pros: The office environment is a lot more relaxed and not as serious/uptight as other companies. The team will sometimes have creative yet thought-provoking spontaneous discussions in the office that make the workday less dull.
Cons: Small office space, so expect a bit of hotdesking.