RHT Corporate Advisory Pte Ltd (“RHTCA”) is a well-established Singapore-based company which has been providing timely, meticulous and responsive corporate secretarial and business services to companies from a wide range of industries since 2011. We work closely with our clients to help them navigate the complex corporate compliance requirements and add value by, for example, advising on the appropriate business entity to set up, and summarising new regulations and requirements. This will enable you to focus on your core competencies, and dedicate your valuable time and resources to the strategic, operational and commercial aspects of growing your business.
1. Assist supervisor or senior on daily works, such as checking and searching information requested by the clients, preparing ad hoc assignments, locating/retrieving minutes book, common seal, etc.
2. Physical filing for correspondences, ACRA lodgemenet, etc.
3. Update index, such as DRIW, minutes and announcements
4. Update registers
5. Prepare simple documents, such as change of company officers, change of register office, etc.
6. Redirection of mails
7. Photocopy and scan documents
8. Attend to statutory audit
9. Prepare AGM documents
10. Assist on scrutineering assignments
11. Assist logistics on AGM/EGM meetings held - before, during and after meetings
12. Update AFM control list and client contact list
13. Prepare engagement letter for new clients
14. Prepare handover list for terminated clients
15. Prepare complimentary slip/cover letter for clients
16. Prepare minutes representation letter to Auditors
17. Answer phone call when supervisor/senior is not around
18. Bizfile prescribed forms with ACRA (to be confirmed and checked by the supervisor)
19. Opportunity to attend in-house training conducted by RHT Corporate Advisory Pte. Ltd. ("RHTCA")