Incorporated in 2011, Rhodium’s core business specializes in physical trading of commodities and trade logistics. We are an organization uniquely positioned to ensure that our network of owners, brokers and chartering teams are provided with seamless integrated services for international trades around the world.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rhodium is growing rapidly across Asia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Australia, with further plans for global expansion.
Rhodium Resource’s Global Treasury team is responsible for arranging transaction funding for our commodity trading teams. We are offering a 3-month internship to an energetic person who has excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint.
Working within our Global Treasury Team of five, the role encompasses:
- assisting senior management re-document and update SOPs, streamline management reports and preparing presentations
- working with internal users to extract, update and prepare transactional data for reporting
- updating database of financing utilization
- updating and maintaining database of insurance coverage and policy utilization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills for mass data analysis
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Strong team player and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment