- Regional Press
- Graphic Designer
- Date Listed
- 16 Apr 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
8 LORONG BAKAR BATU #06-04
- Allowance /
- $1,600 - 2,200 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media
- Manufacturing, Media / Publication
- Company Profile
From the professional corporation to commercial needs, Regional Press is a one-stop quality print agency in Singapore with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Our esteemed company has built an experienced team that aims to meet the customer’s needs and more. Our services comprise of offset printing, digital printing, large format printing and graphic design.
- Job Description
- Develop graphic design and prepare layout artwork files for print production.
- Liaise with clients to interpret and determine the scope of a project as well as presentation of the design.
- Execute concepts and design in accordance with corporate guidelines as well as out-of-the-box thinking that meets the needs of clients.
- Prepare design layouts and creative graphics for business cards, brochures, logo designs, calendars etc.
- Excellent design sense and an eye for details and typography.
- Manage design deadlines and final deliverable expectations, and ensure that the projects are completed within the anticipated timeline.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator, Microsoft Power Point etc.
***Please email your full resume, Expected salary & Portfolio to ****
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.