REDEX is a premier provider of innovative, digital renewable energy solutions. Our mission is to drive the global transition to net zero through advanced technologies and expert services.
At REDEX, we are deeply committed to sustainability and creating a more sustainable future for all. Through our digital products and services, we strive to make a positive impact on the environment and help our clients achieve their sustainability goals.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join us on this journey to create a more sustainable future.
- Support the recruitment process including onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Assist with various HR activities
- Provide administrative support, such as arranging meetings
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a diploma or degree in Business or a related field.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and enjoy fast pace environment
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)