Since 1996, Recruit Express has placed highly-qualified professionals at many Fortune 500 companies in Asia and around the world. From recruiting to on-boarding, our clients enjoy a process-driven, human-centric approach to recruiting and access to a network of top-tier professionals.
For the past 20 years, we have enjoyed phenomenal growth. The Recruit Express Group of Companies is a valuable member of the publicly listed HRnetGroup on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: CHZ). At present, we have close to 1,000 employees in the Asia region operating in 13 large cities, and place out more than 40,000 contractor employees every year.
Across Asia’s entrepreneurial footprint, we are a trusted partner in placing talented technical and non- technical professionals at companies that provide competitive compensation, professional development, reputation and benefits.
Our Specializations include:
- Banking, Finance, Central & Government Services
- Healthcare & Lifesciences
- Infocomms and Telecommunications
- General Recruitment
- International and Industrial Recruitment
The heartbeat of Recruit Express lies in our highly enthusiastic and driven business leaders and recruiters, who are motivated to make a difference in their own career as well as the careers of others. It is our people who had shaped the organisation’s culture as a vibrant, nurturing and highly collaborative environment. We celebrate every small win and personal milestone of our people every day.
Interested to find out more about the RE journey and be part of our heartbeat? Connect with us now!
- Business Development: Initiate a range of business development and marketing activities to build new corporate clients and grow your own client portfolio.
- Account Management: Manage internal and external stakeholders and clients on their hiring needs.
- Talent Acquisition: Engage in candidate sourcing activities, such as publishing job advertisements and conducting candidate referrals, to ensure a consistent supply of candidates to meet client's needs.
- Candidate Management: Manage candidates’ job needs and expectations, their payroll and employment benefits.