Since 1996, Recruit Express has placed highly-qualified professionals at many Fortune 500 companies in Asia and around the world. From recruiting to onboarding, our clients enjoy a process-driven, human-centric approach to recruiting and access to a network of top-tier professionals. For the past 20 years, we have enjoyed phenomenal growth. The Recruit Express Group of Companies is a valuable member of the publicly listed HRnetGroup on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: CHZ). At present, we have close to 1,000 employees in the Asia region operating in 13 large cities and place out more than 40,000 contractor employees every year.
Across Asia’s entrepreneurial footprint, we are a trusted partner in placing talented technical and non-technical professionals at companies that provide competitive compensation, professional development, reputation and benefits.
In a Team, you will play a pivotal role in executing various areas of the recruitment front to grow & market the business in Singapore. You will be actively supporting the corporate recruiting/screening process, and lead branding activities on our corporate social media platforms (LinkedIn & Instagram) and outreach initiatives.
- Handle the full range of recruitment activities including screening, interviewing and selecting applicants for various openings across the organisation
- Provide positive candidate experience; ensuring smooth process across application, interview, offer and placement
- Engage innovative tools and platforms to hire & build talent pipelines for the group
- Connect with external stakeholders for potential collaborations and partnerships (eg. Virtual Trainings, Networking sessions, Collaborations) as part of Corporate Branding initiatives. Support in ideation and execution of the initiative.
- As a team, have the autonomy to plan and execute trendy ideas, designs & captions in-line with our corporate brand identity for the corporate social media platforms (LinkedIn & Instagram)
- Achieve broad-based understanding of Human Resources, as well as the internal recruiting & selection process for roles across various functions
- Acquire understanding of different personality types using DiSC Profile and how to work with different types of people
- Development of interpersonal skills such as communication, customer service and people skills
- Partnership and Event management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office in corporate setting
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Recruit Express Pte. Ltd
HR Intern - Talent Acquisition & Social Media Marketing