- Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- HR Coordinator
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Central Business District (CBD), Orchard
- Allowance /
- $1,300 - 2,300 monthly
- HR / Professional Service, Marketing / PR, Sales / Retail
- Hospitality, Human Resources, Manufacturing
- Company Profile
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as the largest and most preferred recruitment consultancy in Singapore. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest calibre to employers who only want the best in their teams. In our constant pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei. With 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates, and live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
EA License No. 99C4599
- Job Description
If you enjoy being with people and have a strong desire for success, please write in to join us as 3 months Contract HR Coordinators:
On Job Programs:
- Mentorship attachment
- Structured training and orientations by senior consultants / supervisors
- Interviewing & shortlisting skills
- Communcation & interpersonal skills
- employment Market trends, demand/supply
- Customer behavioral observation & study
•Consultation and management of temporary Job Seekers.
•Work closely with internal customers to understand their business needs and provide effective solutions and advice on sourcing the right talent.
•Screen, evaluate and conduct interviews to shortlist potential candidates to match the clients’ requirements.
•Advise Job Seekers’ new opportunities, job requirements, job description
•Providing recommendation to internal customers
•For successful candidates, we offer attractive remuneration, comprehensive training, dynamic working environment and exciting opportunities to develop a promising career in a leading organization.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- A Level or Diploma Graduate in ANY discipline
• Those without any prior experience are welcome to apply
- Strong record in sports or other co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, and/or leadership roles in educational institutions preferred
- Creative, self-motivated, high perseverance and energy
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills, with strong influencing ability
Applicants should be Singaporean citizens status.
Individuals who are gamed for a challenging & interesting contract job assignment, please apply with resume to
Nikki Tna Li Zhen
CEI Registration No: R1767837
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.