- Recruit Express
- Marketing Assistant
- Date Listed
- 15 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Location Name
- Allowance /
- $1,800 - 2,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as the largest and most preferred recruitment consultancy in Singapore. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest calibre to employers who only want the best in their teams. In our constant pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei. With 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates, and live up to our mission of helping people find good jobs and our clients to succeed in business at express speed!
EA License No. 99C4599
- Job Description
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.