Readymix (www.Readymix.com.sg) is a regional construction materials supplier with interests in cement, concrete & logistics with Singapore headquarters.
ReadyVentures (www.ReadyVentures.com.sg) is our Venture Capital firm that invests in startups and seeks to support promising young entrepreneurs in Singapore and the region. We leverage the extensive regional business experience and contacts of our founders to assist the invested startup companies.
Readymix has a long history in IT innovation by pioneering manufacturing automation in our industry and through continuous development of innovative information technology solutions throughout our businesses.
Job #1: Readymix is in the process of replacing our very excellent, but rather old, ERP system with new solution - this position will play a key role in executing that project. We are upgrading all our factory automation applications (mostly complete), co-developing a new industry specific administration software solution with one of our vendors (just starting), and moving many of our information management services (HR management, CRM, etc) out of our existing ERP system and into cloud based solutions (beginning soon).
Your role: Support the Readymix Group IT Manager (based in Brunei) and the Group Administration Director (based in Singapore) in executing the project:
- Coordinate with our software vendor on the co-development of the industry specific administration software package being developed - setting project requirements, working with the vendor to define software architecture and functionality, monitoring progress of the developers
- Research, recommend and implement a cloud based Accounting software package
- Research, recommend and implement a cloud based CRM software package
- Research, recommend and implement a cloud based HR software package
- Integration of various components
Job #2: Our Venture Capital business is growing rapidly and we need to implement software solutions to support our team.
Your role: Support the ReadyVentures Group Administration Director (based in Singapore) in executing management software for our rapidly expanding venture capital business:
- Assist with assessment of tech being developed by startups we are researching for potential investment
- Research, recommend and implement a cloud based CRM software package for managing:
- Leads on fund raising opportunities
- Potential investment opportunities
- Student in Information Management or a related course
- Interested in business application software development
- General understanding of software and related services
- Understanding of software development & programming
- Experience with Navision is a plus, but notrequired
- This is a position for a student who is seeking an internship related to their studies.
- Applicant must be enrolled throughout internship period, or plan to pursue further studies.
- For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
- You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
- You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
- For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
- Between 18 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
- Undergraduate or graduate from university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility
Related Job Searches:
Readymix / ReadyVentures
Intern: Business Information Software Innovation & Implementation
IT / Information Technology