RAWR GLOBAL is a WEB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTION builder.
We strive to make digital data visually creative and stunning yet yields simplicity across all users. We are a robust team of like-minded professionals with diverse expertise, driving innovation in sync and towards web excellence across the globe.
As a Rawr Global Intern, you will experience real-world projects with real-world challenges to solve. You will be involved in key business functions that will affect the company’s growth and development. The quality experience will make you and your resume super marketable after graduating. You will learn more in 3-4 months than you can ever learn in one year in school. You will be working really hard, but playing even harder by joining this closely knit family. Think you have what it takes to excel in the tech industry?
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to assist in our day to day operations and get a hands-on experience working in a growth start up environment. The Social Media Intern will report to the Marketing Consultant to carry out the tasks and responsibilities.
- Planning, conceptualization and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Manage digital campaigns, from idea generation, project execution to result in evaluation with the goal of driving performance and user engagement
- Plan, strategise and write meaningful and quality content marketing posts
- Brainstorm creative content and campaign ideas to market our services
- Identify emerging trends and opportunities in digital landscape to create valuable insights for the business
- Other ad-hoc duties
What we are looking for:
- Some creative juice
- Basic copywriting and graphic designing skills (Don’t worry, you will learn more along the way)
- Motivated individuals with a passion and drive for learning
- Ideally if you are skilled with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier pro, please raise up your hands