- Ranosys Technologies Pte Ltd
- IT Sales Intern
- Date Listed
- 07 Mar 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
Oxley BizHub, 73 Ubi Rd 1 #06-48
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Ranosys is a leading software company founded in 2008, in Singapore. We have 3 onshore service delivery centers; one each in Singapore, London, and California, and 2 offshore development centers in India. With immense experience in delivering 500+ projects in 10+ industry verticals, Ranosys has catered to start-ups, SMEs, as well as large enterprises and leveraged the growing consumer market in Singapore and the UK and EMEA regions, in the best possible way. Our key clients include McDonald's, Singapore Post, Singtel, Simmons, Ministry of Education (Singapore), SBS Transit, Charles & Keith, D-Link, and NTUC Learning Hub.
- Job Description
As an IT Sales Intern, you will support the Pre-sales, Sales and Post-sales support to our current and prospective clients. Knowledge of programming is not required but the applicant should be interested to learn the basic concepts of websites, mobile app, eCommerce and enterprise systems. The applicant should ideally be outgoing with effective communications skills who feel at ease talking with new acquaintances. The routine tasks include the following:
- Schedule initial scope of works (SOW) meeting with clients to discuss their needs and consolidate their requirements into an initial Feasibility and Cost Proposal.
- Draft proposals, invoice and sales agreement documents for Ranosys and its clients.
- Support marketing and publicity content creation in traditional and digital media.
- Test Ranosys IT projects before sharing with clients. Compile snag rectification sheet and work with Ranosys programmer/s to resolve issues and improvise quality.
- Provide support in market outreach activities, as well as support incoming calls/ opportunities.
Please apply for this position by sending your cv to
If you are interested we would like to initiate the interview procedure with you and would need following details.
Contact No./Skype ID
Experience-Domain Knowledge, Total, Relevant
Last Company and tenure
Last drawn CTC & ECTC
Do you have any offer
Reason to switch last company
Visa/ Residential status to work in Singapore
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.