Who We Are:
Quest is a platform that enables everyday people to earn by solving everyday problems. Think real-world "RPG" where you can undertake quests as Heroes to earn. Quest is a venture-backed start-up supported by Enterprise Singapore, National Youth Council, SMU's Business Innovations Generator (BIG) by IIE, and global early-stage VC Antler. Within 3 weeks of launch, the Quest mobile app has reach #1 on the Lifestyle charts and #5 overall. Since September, Quest is part of global early-stage VC, Antler's SG9 Cohort.
Digital Marketing Intern (FT/PT)
Quest Marketers aren’t afraid to think big and think out-of-the-box. You will get the chance to develop our SEO strategy from the ground up, produce weird/creative content and upskill in website and data management. If you’d love to get your hands dirty, we’d love to have you over for a chat over coffee!
What you’ll gain:
- Monitor SEO & SEM marketing campaigns . Implement tracking of campaigns and websites via tools of trade (Google Analytics, SEMRush) for performance reporting.
- Structure ad campaigns on various Ad Networks (Facebook, TikTok, YouTube).
- Monitor and keep abreast of relevant social media trends; make use of relevant tools.
- Collaborate with Creatives and Editorial Marketing functions, and opportunity to work in agile teams with Product and Growth departments.
- Get to drive an outstanding C2C marketing strategy focused on Gen Zs.
You will love this role if…
- You’re looking to grow in your experience with SEM, SEO, WordPress etc, your knowledge of digital-based campaigns and use of performance tools.
- You’re an avid user of the Quest app and this opportunity truly excites you!
- You’re an excellent communicator and you do generally get along ok with people (a balance between a total recluse and an incorrigible social butterfly).
- You’re a Gen-Z at heart. Our team isn’t just all work and no play, we have our fun…
- You possess previous experience in an incubator or established startup? Woohoo, bonus!
- Please state your availability clearly in your resume/cover letter (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time).
- Min. 3 months commitment
- Min. 3 working days per week for part-time internship