- QuesMi Law Tech
- Marketing Strategy & Operations
- Date Listed
- 08 Aug 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 1 Month
Kim Cheng Street, 160041 Singapore (Tiong Bahru)
- Allowance /
- $600 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
We are an early stage start-up in the tech space. Our goal is to provide simple and affordable legal help to consumers & startups within a few clicks, within and across borders.
We are ex-INSEAD MBAs and have worked at McKinsey, Uber, Lazada across Asia, Europe & Africa. You’ll join an awesome team of 3, we will coach you so that you get the most out of your journey with us!
- Job Description
This is a unique opportunity to participate to building a company from scratch.
Key responsibilities will be to participate in building the customer strategy:
- List & profile the users, on consumer and lawyer side: Who are they?
- Define a channel strategy on how to reach the users best: How should we communicate with them?
- Test interest in the product: What do users (not) like about the product & service?
- Test product assumptions & designs with users: How would they prefer the product and why?
- Identify & evaluate product improvements to maximize product acceptance & customer acquisition: What should we do to increase the love and excitement of the users?
Other responsibilities might include, according to interests:
- Helping on the design and design and UX flow of the product
- Defining the content of our first website
- Defining the business processes of the company