Pure Heart Entertainment Pte Ltd
Social Media & Online Marketing Intern
30 Jul 2019
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
Allowance / Remuneration
$700 - 1,200 monthly
Marketing / Public Relations
Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
REBEL Fighting Championship is a dynamic Asian Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) sports entertainment company headquartered in Singapore.
- Working with the senior PR executive to create the social media marketing strategies for REBEL FC events with core focus on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, SlideShare, among others.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc) for REBEL FC.
- Communicating with media production team to post video and marketing content for all forms of social media activities.
- Attending all on-ground marketing activations to capture photographs and videos and update post according to campaign
- Providing live updates of sport events on social media platforms
- Updating Rebel FC content on website together with graphic designer to ensure REBEL FC’s branding and content is of high standard
- Communicating in a sports, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Tweeting while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Building a strong presence on Google+ for each client, making the most of SEO tricks to help our clients get ahead.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working with Hootsuite, Optify, SEOMoz, FollowerWonk, and other social media tools.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress/WIX/Joomla or any other Content Manager System.
- Excellent command in English and Chinese language as to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- With simple video editing and graphic design skills will be bonus.
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.