Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
We are looking for an intern to support / project manage exciting automation projects that we will be implementing for Publicis Media. Including and not limited to robotic automation process for agency billing, customizing business intelligent data management to develop automated dashboard, scripts automation for everyday agency efficiency.
The intern will get a chance to work on various global and local agency clients.
We are looking for someone who -
- Love solving problems
- Curious to find out context to challenges and business requirements
- Appreciate robotic processes or business intelligent to develop solutions
- Enjoys project management and process driven work to trouble-shoot or re-design automation processes
- On the job training will be provided.
- Interested in marketing/ agency environment and how back end processes works
- Understanding of Programming/coding/automation will be an added advantage
- Positive learning spirit, meticulous
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, ability to deal with different stake holders from various background