Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
Able to plan and manage integrated media campaigns; ensuring excellent clients experience.
- Collaborate with colleagues and/or local markets across network (if required) to meet client service needs
- Leverage research tools to provide insights and support on planning as needed
- Manage project to ensure on-target, on-budget and timely delivery of media plan
- Work with the Senior Executive/Manager to resolve potential planning issues
- Liaise with client contacts to update media plans accordingly
- Update periodic reports, ensuring specialist team delivery against any client actions
- Support Senior Executive/Account Manager and wider team with general client liaison and administration
- Ensure quality control of client-facing plans/reports/invoicing
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, communications or relevant discipline
- Basic understanding of social platforms (FB, IG & Twitter), DSPs, website/mobile app analytics and tracking tools, as well as adserving platform (DCM, Sizmek, Atlas, etc)
- Functional knowledge of media research tools and platform proficiency (Nielsen, Telmar, Comscore, AQX, etc)
- Strong communication skills and able to work well with the team
- Solid competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.