Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
As a Finance Intern, you will:
- Create Jobs, PE and PO
- On-boarding of new suppliers and client to BCC
- Jobs monitoring, analysis and closing
- Issue billing instructions to shared service team and ensure 100% billing completion before end of following month of activity
- Provide shared service team with recoveries/revenue for take ups and review completeness and accuracy once posted in BCC
- Resolve/respond to client billing queries
- Resolve issues in supplier invoices / spends file in co-ordination with operations team
- Code & process invoices for upload to AP central
- Work closely with respective teams on issue resolutions
You should apply if you are/have:
- Currently based in Singapore
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience with at least a Diploma in Finance/Accounting or qualified professional certification
- Prior hands-on experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivables/Billing operations for media industry an advantage
- Strong in numbers and intermediate in Microsoft Excel (such as pivot table and v-lookup)
- Analytical, meticulous with a positive attitude to learn fast and work hard
- Responsible, and able to commit for at least 6 months
- Good team player and able to work with minimal supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.