Prudential plc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion. We protect people’s wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals. The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa. Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York.
We are proud to be included in the 2022 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI.
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will work closely with hiring managers to deliver and meet recruitment needs both at the entry and experienced level. You will be responsible for candidate pipelining, sourcing and selection for the business divisions you support.
- Management of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle and selection (resume screening, shortlisting, interviews, offers etc.)
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements and determine selection criteria and channels
- Source suitable candidates through direct sourcing, proactively reaching out to candidates via various channels such as social media and professional networks (referral program, agencies)
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Support in Talent Acquisition data collation, analysis for informed hiring decision
Who we are looking for:
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and an orientation for excellence, high level of drive, resourcefuland with good prioritization skills;
- Customer-centric, process-oriented and effective interpersonal skills;
- Good business acumen and good understanding of regulatory framework.
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resource work environment;
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes from sourcing, hiring, interviewing, offer and onboarding support;
- Knowledge of Workday recruitment module preferred;
- IT Tech Recruitment Background preferred.
Degree in any field of study
Related Job Searches:
Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Digital and Technology Hire) - 12 Months Contract