- Full-stack Engineer / Developer
- Date Listed
- 25 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Freelance / Project, Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Prout is an inclusive social and support app to connect the community to wholesome events, common-interest friends, and relevant resources.
- Job Description
We're looking for someone to join our team and make a difference for the community. We are a LGBTQ+ run and friendly company.
The candidate will work with other engineers in the team on:
- Architecture and implementation of robust and scalable RESTful backend API and services
- Design and delivery of responsive frontend UI/UX based on prototypes
- Integration of frontend and backend codebase and external APIs
- Writing clean, maintainable code and automated tests for mission critical web application
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop your expertise in exciting technologies such as React.js, Docker and containerization.
- Choose how and where you work: we don’t micromanage!
- Work with a lean dynamic team from diverse background.
- Gain first-hand experience in helping to shape and launch a product in the pre-seed phase.
Qualification & Field of Study:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in any Computer Science or related field
- Open to all nationality but preferably candidate will be in Singapore during the engagement period
- Exceptional candidates without formal instruction, but possess demonstrable web development skills are strongly encouraged to apply
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in web development and must be comfortable with learning on the go. Exceptional student developers who can demonstrate strong web development skills are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Python, Django/Flask, React.js or other modern web framework is a plus.
If you have a strong desire and passion to use your professional skills to serve and make a difference to an underserved community, are highly independent, responsive, and open to picking up new skills, then reach out to us to say hi! Positions available for Part-time, Temporary, Internship roles as well.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.