Business Development & Marketing - Intern
22 Jul 2021
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
Marketing / Public Relations
Artificial Intelligence / Smart Automation
Work from Home
Allowance / Remuneration
$500 - 900 monthly
- Powerhouse AI is a fast-growing Singaporean start-up with a vision to transform warehouses in Powerhouses.
- Most of the 150,000 warehouses worldwide operate based on pen and paper. We aim take them along the journey to digitalization and automation by offering the smartest and easiest to use technologies to take the burden of warehouse operators. This way, we enable them to stay competitive.
- Our first product is Count & Go, a visual AI-enabled phone application that can count your warehouse inventory in seconds. It can accurately verify and (cycle) count your pallets and boxes. This results in higher productivity and inventory accuracy, saving an average warehouses tens of thousands of dollars each year!
- There are 150.000 warehouses around the world and every one of them is a little different. You’ll be responsible to reach these warehouses: create awareness about Powerhouse AI, generate leads and enabling sales of the product. Along these lines you’ll have lots of freedom in shaping your role.
- You’re joining a company of five people. You’ll be focused on the business side and work directly with the CEO and co-founder. The other four are focused on building the technology.
- Core responsibilities:
- Help setting-up the go-to market strategy for the company.
- Create marketing materials to generate awareness. E.g., write blog posts or experiment with online advertising.
- Generating leads and assist in the sales process
- Ad-hoc tasks related to setting-up a start-up like creating decks for investors or setting-up our accounting system.
Skills and qualification
- Currently conducting or recently finished a university education.
- Creative: be able to find new routes to market or new ways to reach potential customers.
- Entrepreneurial: working at a start-up doesn’t suit for everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
- Have strong communication skills: being able to stand in the shoes of the customer to properly present the company and our product, either spoken or in writing.
- You’re open and speak your mind if you have ideas and if you don’t agree with something.
- Experience with warehousing or logistics is a plus.