Marketing and Communications Intern
08 May 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Flexible Start, For At Least 2 Months
Marketing / Public Relations
Allowance / Remuneration
$500 - 1,000 monthly
Life at Poss
- Poss prioritises learning and development, offering everyone opportunities to work on some of the most challenging projects in this rapidly transforming landscape.
- Gain exposure and impact various job functions. Be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner where everyone grows together.
- Empower ideas and bring it to fruition. Develop a sense of ownership and take full responsibility to drive success for the company.
What will you be doing?
- Conceptualise, organise and execute PR and social media marketing campaigns to drive sales and engagement.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop narratives and content across various social media platforms.
- Research and develop engaging content on localised topics related to private credit.
- Monitor, track and report on industry trends/ news/ opportunities that the company can harness to increase brand awareness.
- Analyse marketing campaign results and effectiveness and propose solutions to optimise these initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- Recent graduates or students currently pursuing a business, marketing or communications degree.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Self motivated individual with a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- Ability to absorb information and ideas and then convert them into concise informative content.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media management tools
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
Related Job Searches:
Discuss this Job:
You can discuss this job on Clublance.com #career-jobs channel, or chat with other community members for free: