- Popular Chips
- Web Developer Internship (Lemp Full-stack)
- Date Listed
- 27 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
81 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #01-44, 139967
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,500 monthly
- Information Technology
- Creative / Media
- Company Profile
What is Popular Chips?
Popular Chips is an innovative influencer marketing agency that has recently released the world’s first influencer marketing analytics and recruiting platform to the public. And is now known to be the best in the world!
Besides our main B2B platform, we offer exciting and fresh products catered to influencers, celebrities, agencies, and brands.
- Job Description
Your role as an LEMP Developer Intern:
- Develop backend modules using mainly PHP and MySql in a Linux environment;
- Contribute to frontend development (no design skills needed) using HTML, CSS, JS (jQuery).
Requirements and Competencies:
- PHP, MYSQL, JS (JQUERY) - REQUIRED;
- HTML, CSS - PREFERRED;
- Fluent language skills, both in written and spoken English.
Competencies that will be acquired:
- Advanced web development concepts like caching, scaling, concurrent connection optimization, high-traffic optimization, workload distribution;
- Work on AWS infrastructure;
- Version control systems.
We are a young, fun and driven team and we are looking for someone who is:
- Creative and target-driven;
- Confident and quick in delivery;
- Passionate about researching visual trends and experimenting.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.