POLWEL Co-operative Society Limited is a credit co-operative for serving members of the Singapore Police Force and the business arm of Police Central Welfare Fund (PCWF).
POLWEL serves our members through:
~ Contributing a part of our net surplus to the PCWF to support welfare initiatives.
~ Offering a wide range of saving and loan services.
~ Retailing of Police gifts and souvenirs to enhance SPF’s brand name and reputation.
POLWEL provides a wide range of services and manpower solutions to support government agencies and corporates. We have also been recognised as the independent assessment body for Singapore’s private security industry.
POLWEL’s strength lies in our ability to tap on our vast network of experienced officers from the SPF, and the wider Home Team. We bring high standards of professionalism, excellence and value to each and every project.
Our six Core Values guide us to make an IMPACT in everything we do:
Integrity: We conduct ourselves honourably, ethically and with utmost honesty and transparency in all our dealings.
Modern: We keep up to date with current trends, technology and industry norms to meet the needs of our members and stakeholders.
Professionalism: We are competent, effective and dependable in delivering quality work.
Accountability: We are responsible to our members and stakeholders for our actions and results.
Care: We care for our community and support one another for mutual benefit.
Tenacity: We are determined and committed in pursuing the best outcomes for our stakeholders.
- Plan and implement marketing activities and campaigns
- Develop marketing copy for presentation materials, online content, publicity collaterals, etc.
- Oversee the creation of relevant and engaging digital media content
- Manage and grow social media channels, including engagement management
- Set up conversion, pixel and tracking across various digital platforms
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with Management to develop optimization plans
- Provide monthly reports on marketing activities, promotion statistics etc.
- Excellent command in verbal and written language
- Ability to plan and execute marketing initiatives
- Tech savvy and proficient with design software (e.g. Photoshop)
- Knowledge in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM etc
- Strong time-management abilities
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Related Job Searches:
POLWEL Co-operative Society Limited
Executive, Digital Marketing / Digital Marketing Intern
Marketing / Public Relations