- Plexure Pte Ltd
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 05 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start - Flexible End
138 Robinson Road
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Plexure specialises in providing companies with consultancy and deployment of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for firms of all industries and sizes (from small and medium enterprises to multi-national corporations). Based on our years of experience working with clients through their Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), we work hand in hand with clients to ensure that their new software initiatives culminate effectively in the practical implementation of bespoke systems customized and fine-tuned for the varying needs of their business.
We are a vibrant and forward-looking Singapore-based company, staffed with a dynamic and creative team of technology specialists, armed with strong domain expertise and experience in CRM systems and business process applications. In a world with constantly changing and improving technology, Plexure is well positioned to help firms achieve to greater business success through properly leveraging on information technology, in a thorough strategic and sensible implementation.
Our specialised services include :
- Business Consultancy
- CRM Implementation (Zoho CRM, SAP Hybris CRM, JustCloud CRM)
- Project Requirement Analysis
- Project Management
- Solution Integration
- Software Development
- Maintenance Support
As part of our business expansion plan, our company is seeking suitable candidates with enthusiasm and dynamic personality to join us.
- Job Description
- Manage and execute / implement full spectrum of digital marketing & communications achieving company goals and targets
- Conceptualize development and execution of advertising creative ideas, design and layout in support of all digital marketing activities such as advertising, print and digital media (print, direct mailers, newsletters etc.)
- Conceptualize copywriting & production of presentation materials, online content, marketing collaterals – brochure, EDM, presentation slides, fact sheets etc.
- Conduct market research on competitors marketing campaign, brand positioning and awareness
- Drive digital marketing programs for the business with strong focus and understanding of lead generation
- Develop marketing plans and strategies which is inline with the corporate identity to increase brand awareness and market share
- Manage the professional website content architecture and identify approaches / strategies to improve the website
- Carry out Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Google Adwords / backlink marketing campaign with external agency
- Conceptualize and set up lead generation platform through different marketing channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing channels and activities
- High possibility of converting to full-time permanent staff after internship completion
- Students having internship for final semester or pending graduation are highly preferred
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of digital marketing activities
- Must be well-organized, presentable-looking and well groomed
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- High levels of creativity
- Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.