Plexure specialises in providing companies with consultancy and deployment of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for firms of all industries and sizes (from small and medium enterprises to multi-national corporations). Based on our years of experience working with clients through their Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), we work hand in hand with clients to ensure that their new software initiatives culminate effectively in the practical implementation of bespoke systems customized and fine-tuned for the varying needs of their business.
We are a vibrant and forward-looking Singapore-based company, staffed with a dynamic and creative team of technology specialists, armed with strong domain expertise and experience in CRM systems and business process applications. In a world with constantly changing and improving technology, Plexure is well positioned to help firms achieve to greater business success through properly leveraging on information technology, in a thorough strategic and sensible implementation.
Our specialised services include :
- Business Consultancy
- CRM Implementation (Zoho CRM, SAP Hybris CRM, JustCloud CRM)
- Project Requirement Analysis
- Project Management
- Solution Integration
- Software Development
- Maintenance Support
As part of our business expansion plan, our company is seeking suitable candidates with enthusiasm and dynamic personality to join us.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- Handle all design activities from conceptualization to production for digital marketing materials like website banners, product brochures, electronic mailers / newsletter and online collaterals, etc.
- Collaborate with product owners, digital marketers and tech engineers to design & deliver the UX/UI for company existing / new digital products, including prototyping
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and web and application interfaces)
- Provide high calibre creative design works for branding, corporate identity, packaging, editorial design and marketing purposes
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in any design discipline or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design for consumer facing applications, including websites & mobile devices
- Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills and good portfolio in web graphic design
- Enthusiasm for designing and making great interfaces and experiences is essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Pagemaker etc
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Knowledge of web-based technologies (HTML5 & CSS) and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Entry level candidates with excellent learning aptitude and strong interest in creative design are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided for entry level candidates