Platinum Yoga is a privately held company that operates about 9 yoga studios, with plans for additional expansion. We believe yoga is for everybody and it is our mission to transform people’s lives through high-quality yoga, combining a mind and body experience that promotes a healthier lifestyle. In addition to a wide class offering, our classes are taught by some of the best teachers in the business.
- Assisting the Director in the implementation of the marketing strategies as well as post-follow-up on activities executed.
- Integrate online (digital marketing – social media) and offline marketing activities (paid, earned, and owned media and other related channels).
- Ensuring all studios are updated with the latest Point of Sale (POS) material.
- Continuously drives awareness and leads for all studios through different marketing strategies within a given budget.
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Initiate collaboration with partners.
Jobs Skills Requirement
- GCE ‘A’ levels/Diploma/Degree Marketing / Business Management or it's equivalent
- Demonstrates a passion for the social technology world.
- Min 1 years of digital, social media, and marketing experience, preferred
- Team player, independent, multi-tasker, creative, resourceful, results-oriented, proactive, and positive working attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in design tools e.g. Adobe Design Tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash), will be an advantage
- Ability to start work within short notice.