- Pinnacle Alliance
- Interns - Pruinternship 2018
- Date Listed
- 19 Mar 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 14 May 2018 - 23 Jul 2018
51 Scotts Road Prudential@Scotts Singapore 228241
- Allowance /
- $1,500 (project based)
- Accounting / Banking / Financial
- Financial Services / Banking
- Company Profile
Pinnacle Alliance (a group of agency units of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Limited. Reg. No. 199002477Z).
Prudential Singapore, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc, is one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore. We have been serving the financial and protection needs of Singaporeans for 85 years. Our focus is to bring well-rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in Protection, Savings and Investment. We are one of the market leaders in Protection, Savings and Investment-linked plans with S$31.5 billion funds under management as at 31 December 2016.
In 2014, we were awarded an AA Financial Strength Rating by leading credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s. Website: www.prudential.com.sg
- Job Description
This summer, you can look forward to a meaningful and practical internship to understand the role of a Financial Consultant in the financial services industry.
One that gives you …
- Valuable hands-on work experience and mentoring sessions that you just cannot get in the classroom
- Opportunities to build your business networks through various networking activities
- Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) certificates
- An insider opportunity to decide if this is the right career for you
- The possibility of a transition into a career in the financial services industry via the Management Associate Programme (undergraduates) for selected interns.
- $5,000 Special Award for Top 3 interns in PRUinternship 2018 (T&Cs apply)
We are looking for interns with these qualities:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Initiative and critical thinking
- Adaptability and tenacity
- Good communication skills
- Tertiary undergraduates from the local universities or private institutions offering a recognised degree programme;
- Minimum 21 years of age as at 1 July 2018 (this is a regulatory requirement);
- Singaporean or Singapore PR;
- Minimum academic qualifications of a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
Please apply for this position by signing up via InternSG or email Charles Tang at .
Visit http://www.pruinternship.sg for more information.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified