P.I.L. Consortium Group with its Head Office in Singapore, established in 2003, and offers a wide range of shipping and cargo related services to a diverse international clientele.
P.I.L. Consortium has established an integrated network with its branches in Malaysia, Indonesia and China; spanning in a further 60 countries, we cooperates with selected partners, especially in Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippine, Europe, United States, South America and Middle East. Partnerships and joint ventures with local interest in many of these countries add to the strength of P.I.L. Consortium.
- Responsible for receiving and register materials for project in SAP (i.e. GR process)
- Collaborate with Project Logistic Coordinator, based in Kuala Lumpur office, for carry out internal transportation according to SRN (Shipping Request Notice)
- Responsible for issuing Delivery Notice and Work Pack for picking materials from Warehouse in preparation for delivery to client
- Responsible for coordinator of all transport requests related to project
- Control of inward and outward cargo going through Singapore. Assure that all cargos are according to packing lists. Report any damage or discrepancies verified on cargo in the base. Deviations to be reported through the QN system.
- Coordination with appointed Freight Forwarder on customs import and export shipments.
- Assure safety handling on all materials movements inside the plant area.
- Coordination with Project Logistic Coordinator on the planning to assure delivery on time.
- Ensure good communication with other disciplines