Piggyback is a Singapore-based startup that aims to connect the Microbusinesses and the Community altogether, tackling the social issues such as food waste/ surplus, income gaps and building the kampung spirit.
Shop @ Piggyback: https://shop.piggyback.sg
This role reports direct to the Founder and will support the Founder with Business Development activities.
- Conduct cold-calls and site visits to facilitate Business Development activities with the Microbusinesses (SMEs, Merchants, Hawkers and Home-Based Businesses) and Partners.
- Strategize possible partnership alliances and programmes to ensure the KPIs and OKRs are met.
- Aggressively hunt for Partners that can accelerate the outreach efforts.
- Lead the discussions with the Microbusinesses and facilitate onboarding with the Merchants.
- Work closely with the Community Lead to curate SOPs and Operations workflow.
- Curate Operations SOP and Deck to facilitate onboarding.
- Strategize and Plan Outreach Events with Collaborative Partners.
- Must be comfortable to approach Microbusinesses at Heartlands Centres/ Hawker Centres/ Wet Markets and etc.
- Must be comfortable to work with Multiple WA Chatgroups to facilitate the operations workflow.
- Passionate about community building.
- Experience in sustainability, social impact, community outreach areas will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable to work with ambiguity and under pressure.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate in local dialects/ languages will be a plus.
- Might need to work on weekends for events.