Pico is a global leader in Total Brand Activation. We specialise in engaging people, creating experiences and activating brands.
Innovative, insightful and inspired, Pico brings brands to life and creates experiences through Total Brand Activation – from strategy to execution.
Leveraging half a century of experience, trailblazing technology and our vast production capabilities, we transform concepts into tangible reality and deliver extraordinary brand experiences to millions of people around the world. We always strive to achieve our clients’ missions across multiple activation platforms – from exhibitions and events, retail, themed environments, visual identity, sports marketing and overlays, and venue management and consultation; to content, sponsorship activation, below-the-line and above-the-line engagement marketing, and digital and technology solutions.
Pico employs some 2,000 professional staff in its sales offices and production facilities in around 40 cities worldwide.
School of the Arts Singapore SOTA (SYF Events Crew)
Singapore Youth Festival 2020 Event Job (SOTA)
Pay : $8/hr
Work on Monday - Friday, between 8am to 6:30pm (4-8 hours daily, depending on daily programme)
The number of hours per day, is subjected to venue and daily requirements, but will be kept within 8am to 6:30pm time frame.
Event Crew Code
* Daily working hours (Range from 4 to 8 hrs daily)
* Lunch will be provided. Lanyard + Nametag will be provided.
* Dress code – BLACK TEE + BLACK/DARK BLUE JEANS
* No sandals/ slippers are allowed
* Minimum to commit 2 weeks of work duration
* Salary, based on $8 per hour, except lunch hour break. No Lunch, if the working hour is only half day
Date & Venue:
School of the Arts (SOTA)
- April 6,7,8,9,13,14,15,16,17,20,21,22
Types of Crew Duties (Will be allocated by event Organiser)
* Register and record arrival time of participating schools.
* Collect scores from schools upon registration.
* Manage the smooth movement of participants to different waiting areas prior to their going on stage
* Manage and control admission of audience into auditorium / theatre
* Assist in managing the flow of participants on and off stage and ensure smooth transition between performance items
* Manage flow of participants, teachers and members of public inside the hall and maintain hall discipline.
* Assigned to hall entrance to admit and direct audience
* Be aware of and follow appropriate house rules and procedures
* Conduct audience count
* Manage the playing of CDs during those AP performances that require recorded music accompaniment.
* Collects and returns scores to and from registration counter.
Assistant to Adjudicators’ Steward/Time keeper
* Assist adjudicators’ steward in setting up adjudicators’ work areas [e.g. layout of scores on music stand, ensuring sufficient stationery for use etc.].
* Double as Time Keeper to record performance time of individual performance items and do head count of participants onstage.
This vacancy is based on first-come-first serve basis, and I will contact you again by next week of application, after we finallise the overall manpower.
Applicants submitted with resume or cover letter, to indicate their relevant work experience, will have better opportunity to be shortlisted.
Applicants are to indicate their preferred location (if not, all locations are welcome too) and unavailable dates if there is any to prevent miscommunication.