Pico is a global leader in Total Brand Activation. We specialise in engaging people, creating experiences and activating brands.
Innovative, insightful and inspired, Pico brings brands to life and creates experiences through Total Brand Activation – from strategy to execution.
Leveraging half a century of experience, trailblazing technology and our vast production capabilities, we transform concepts into tangible reality and deliver extraordinary brand experiences to millions of people around the world. We always strive to achieve our clients’ missions across multiple activation platforms – from exhibitions and events, retail, themed environments, visual identity, sports marketing and overlays, and venue management and consultation; to content, sponsorship activation, below-the-line and above-the-line engagement marketing, and digital and technology solutions.
Pico employs some 2,000 professional staff in its sales offices and production facilities in around 40 cities worldwide.
- Assist in execution of events, and exhibitions
- Assist in preparation of marketing collaterals for events
- Liaise with Vendors and clients with regards to the buildup of the event
- To provide administrative support to a project team
- To assist in binding proposals such as, tender proposals, presentations etc
- To undertake assignments on site and any other task assigned from time to time
- Independent and self-motivated
- Outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic
- Able to withstand outdoor environment as most of the time will be spent at the event venue