We are a cake studio located conveniently within 5 mins walk from Tai Seng MRT station.
We pride ourselves in producing delicious, great looking cakes and pastries. Our focus is producing clean finishing on buttercream cakes, fondant decorations, macarons and other desserts.
We welcome part timers who have a can-do and positive learning attitude, who would possess some experience in customer service and/or marketing role.
Being a part of our team, the successful candidate can look forward to be trained and learn about providing excellent customer service and applying ethical marketing/social media techniques.
He/she will be responsible for supporting and managing customer shopping experience and marketing related tasks:
(1) Customer Service
- Attend to customers' enquiries professionally and in a timely manner (emails, Whatsapp and calls)
- Assist in providing excellent shopping experience and a good CRM
- Assist in administrative paper work such as processing invoices, quotes, and arranging of deliveries
- May be required to handle reception duties as assigned.
(2) Marketing/Social Media
- Management of social media platforms as assigned
- Assist to develop and manage marketing calendar
- Assist in brainstorming interesting new cake flavours and menu items
- Team player
- Cheerful disposition, outgoing and excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethics with a strive for excellency
- Customer service oriented
- An eye for details
- Meticulous and able to work fast with accuracy under pressure
- Positive learning attitude
- Knowledge in social media platforms & Google adwords will be advantageous
- Work experience in customer service / sales / marketing will be advantageous
- May be required to work on rotating weekends
- Students with mature mindset welcome
- Salary: $6-$9/hour, depending on experience
- Working Hours/Days: 2 to 4 days a week; 3 hours minimum
Related Job Searches:
Petite Joy Bakes
Part Time Customer Service and Marketing Assistant
Marketing / Public Relations
Food Services / F&B