A FORMIDABLE FORCE IN
GLOBAL PEST MANAGEMENT.
PestBusters are Asia’s leading pest management experts.
As a global company on a mission to set a new quality
standard, PestBusters continues to expand internationally
as one of the most trusted names in the industry.
VISION-To develop ambassadors to be the standard for the pest management industry.
MISSION-Nurturing our people to be leaders who ignite passion in order to differentiate and dominate our niche.
PestBusters has grown to become one of the most trusted names in the business through its commitment to develop the skills and potential of each and every member of its associates. PestBusters believes the key to success is developing our associates to their full potential.
From motivating a small team of technicians, to leading entire branches in various regions, we encourage each and every associate to become a leader in their own right, inspiring and igniting an intrinsic passion in people that no amount of money ever will.
Sticking true to its formula for success, PestBusters leads the competitive premium pest control market, with high-profile clients in the hospitality industry.
As leading pest control experts, the PestBusters brand is emerging far and wide, with a burgeoning presence in the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, as well as plans to expand to India (2016), Sri Lanka (2016), the United Kingdom (2017), and Indonesia (2017). Choose PestBusters, the unrivaled leaders in global pest management.
- Prepare and issue invoices
- Update daily receipts
- Ensure entries are updated accurately into system
- Compute and prepare monthly commission reports
- Assist with regulatory audit and compliance matters
- Handle enquiries from clients when required
- Any other adhoc duties as and when assigned
- Candidate must possess at least GCE O level / LCCI Intermediate Accounting
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred
- Minimal with positive attitude are welcome too
- Management skills and goal oriented
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fast learner & able to work independently
- Meticulous and well-organised with good interpersonal skills