A FORMIDABLE FORCE IN
GLOBAL PEST MANAGEMENT.
PestBusters are Asia’s leading pest management experts.
As a global company on a mission to set a new quality
standard, PestBusters continues to expand internationally
as one of the most trusted names in the industry.
VISION-To develop ambassadors to be the standard for the pest management industry.
MISSION-Nurturing our people to be leaders who ignite passion in order to differentiate and dominate our niche.
PestBusters has grown to become one of the most trusted names in the business through its commitment to develop the skills and potential of each and every member of its associates. PestBusters believes the key to success is developing our associates to their full potential.
From motivating a small team of technicians, to leading entire branches in various regions, we encourage each and every associate to become a leader in their own right, inspiring and igniting an intrinsic passion in people that no amount of money ever will.
Sticking true to its formula for success, PestBusters leads the competitive premium pest control market, with high-profile clients in the hospitality industry.
As leading pest control experts, the PestBusters brand is emerging far and wide, with a burgeoning presence in the Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, as well as plans to expand to India (2016), Sri Lanka (2016), the United Kingdom (2017), and Indonesia (2017). Choose PestBusters, the unrivaled leaders in global pest management.
Opportunities for enhanced learning,
Remuneration commensurate with performance,
Attractive remuneration package: Transport allowance & incentives
Opportunity for Career Progression
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities
- Maintain and build good rapport new / existing customer relationships
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations to potential customers
- Market partnership initiatives; bridging partner interest to reach mutually beneficial partnership agreements
- Constantly improve the processes of partnership acquisition, selling, development, implementation and retention
- Respond to incoming email and phone call on sales inquiries
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objectives professionally
- Follow up sales / support for existing clients
- Gather market and customer data
- Prepare sales reports
- Responsible for individual sales goals, KPIs and account receivable
- Carry out task assigned by Business Development Head when necessary
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having Pest Industry background would be a plus
- Added advantage if candidate possess own vehicle
- Great oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Results driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Able to start immediately or within short notice