Perry Technologies is an alternative investment manager in the digital asset space. The company was founded in 2021 and we actively invest in the blockchain & cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Perry Technologies is looking for a Junior Trader / Quantitative Analyst (Intern or Full Time) to join its team. The team plays a crucial role in developing strategies as well as building the software and technological infrastructure to support the trading algorithms.
You will assist in the development of digital solutions at Perry Technologies and will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of all software solutions. You are expected to take an active role in each stage of the process including data capture, data analysis, programming, and managing the trading algorithms.
Junior Quantitative Analyst (Intern / Full Time)
• Interns (Final Year Students Only), Full Time (Fresh Graduates, no prior work experience required)
• Academic background in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or related subjects
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PHD.
• Advanced programming skills in Python and good knowledge of relational database services is a must. Programming skills in Node.js, experience with docker and experience in the design of a microservices architecture is a plus.
• Entrepreneurship mindset a big plus.
• Ability to work remotely and independently, there will be no physical office but rather daily zoom / google meets calls.
• Improving the back-end architecture by redesigning services and optimizing their configurations
• Development of back-end testing frameworks to improve our systems’ resilience
• Capturing, sorting, recording financial data in our database, and developing machine learning algorithms to process the data
• Developing end-to-end applications that allow users to compare data and insights
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working arrangements (location & hours), Remote work
• Continuous learning, opportunities & exploration within crypto and blockchain ecosystem