At Pensees System, we are at the forefront of AI Technology and AI Solution development and deployment. Our expertise spans across machine learning, deep learning, Computer Vision, AI Generated Content (AIGC), and IoT technology. With a focus on deep learning-based computer vision, we have cemented our position in various industries, particularly in security and beyond.
Our latest venture involves creating the world-leading AIGC platform, tapping into our extensive experience in AI content creation, multi-model learning, and SaaS platform development. Join us in shaping the future of AI and revolutionizing industries through innovation and advanced technology.
The AI Scientist Intern attached under AI Development - AI Cutting-edge Technology Development will be involved in the research, development and integration of cutting-edge technology for various products and applications, where AIGC, machine learning (ML), deep learning (DL), computer vision, speech processing, NLP, Text to speech, 3D reconstruction, Computer graphics and their combination might be used.
As an Intern in AI Development, you will be responsible to:
- Work closely with other AI scientists and engineers to design, train and test on Deep Learning networks for data analytics tasks for real applications or to improve existing products.
- Assist the supervisor and the team to develop and deploy AI technology system in applications, to achieve high accuracy and high-speed performance
- Be involved in data collection and annotation to set up training environment to train AI module with testing, may be involved in system integration as well
In the Internship, student is required to analyse the existing problems or requirements, develop or integrate AI modules in a system to achieve good performance with evaluation.
In this area, projects assigned could be in the following areas:
AI related areas: Computer vision (video analytics), AIGC and digital media content creation with Stable Diffusion/GAN, Speech and NLP, Object Detection, Face Recognition, 3D, and AR/VR
- Good skills and known-how in technology and algorithm understanding and development, and its deployment in real applications.
- Proficient in Python programming and familiar with Pytorch and other platforms.
- Interested in AI model conversion, model porting, model optimization, pruning, knowledge distillation and quantization, using ONNX, TensorRT, ARM, Intel CPU, NVIDIA GPU, or embedded device.
- Interested or experienced in full development cycle from network streaming, video encoding/decoding, model inference, data management, micro service, etc.
- Gain hands-on experience in a leading AI company at the forefront of technological advancements.
- Work closely with a diverse team of experts and professionals in the AI industry.
- Opportunity to showcase your skills and potentially secure a future career with the company.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your academic schedule, with official annual leaves and medical leaves given.
- Potential for performance-based incentives and awards.
Some Testimonials from former students:
- Student Tan from SIT/DigiPen: “Through hands-on project work, I honed my software development abilities and gained practical experience in deploying software solutions.”. “Collaborating with colleagues and presenting my findings during meetings allowed me to articulate complex ideas more effectively”. “Beyond the technical and professional aspects, this internship also contributed to my personal growth. It boosted my confidence in my abilities, showing me that I could take on challenges and deliver valuable contributions. Overall, this internship was a transformative experience that not only expanded my skill set but also shaped my outlook on work, collaboration, and personal development.”
- Student Han from NUS: “The Internship at Pensees Singapore was an invaluable learning experience. I was immersed in an environment that prioritized learning, collaboration, and real-world application.” “The diverse projects I was assigned allowed me to refine my technical skills, from frontend development with frameworks like React and Next.js to backend integration using Node.js and Express. And database skills like MongoDB PostgresSQL & Prisma.”