Park Place Technologies is a global data centre and networking optimisation firm. Powered by the world’s largest on-the-ground engineering team, a robust group of advanced engineers and our global Enterprise Operations Centre, we help more than 21,000 clients optimise data centre budgets, productivity, performance, and sustainability so they can think bigger – and act faster.
From procurement to decommissioning, our comprehensive portfolio of services and products helps IT teams optimise IT lifecycle management. This frees time and money so they can focus on transforming their businesses for the future.
Park Place’s industry-leading and award-winning services portfolio includes Park Place Hardware Maintenance™, Park Place Professional Services™, ParkView Managed Services™, Entuity Software™ and Curvature Hardware sales. For more information, visit ParkPlaceTechnologies.com. Park Place is a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners and GTCR.
- Performs part cleaning, anti-static bagging, and labeling of parts that have successfully passed testing.
- Locates, picks, and packs parts for all warehouse orders.
- Handles part movement between the test area and the warehouse.
- Assist in product teardown in Q&T.
- Participate in cycle count assignments.
- Works receiving and shipping processes when required.
- Maintains cleanliness of test and warehouse areas.
- Other duties as assigned.