Park Place Technologies is a global data centre and networking optimisation firm. Powered by the world’s largest on-the-ground engineering team, a robust group of advanced engineers and our global Enterprise Operations Centre, we help more than 21,000 clients optimise data centre budgets, productivity, performance, and sustainability so they can think bigger – and act faster.
From procurement to decommissioning, our comprehensive portfolio of services and products helps IT teams optimise IT lifecycle management. This frees time and money so they can focus on transforming their businesses for the future.
Park Place’s industry-leading and award-winning services portfolio includes Park Place Hardware Maintenance™, Park Place Professional Services™, ParkView Managed Services™, Entuity Software™ and Curvature Hardware sales. For more information, visit ParkPlaceTechnologies.com. Park Place is a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners and GTCR.
- Runs and ensures proper employee reports are completed weekly and monthly.
- Update and check information on the HR system for accuracy for the new calendar year
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and special projects.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the Talent Acquisition team
- Perform other clerical and admin functions.
- Check and destroy unwanted documents
- Other duties as assigned.