PAPERMARKET PTE LTD
PaperMarket is the leading PaperCrafting & Stationery Specialty retailer in Singapore and South East Asia. It is our mission to inpsire our customers and partners with the endless possiblities of paper, papercrafting tools and unique stationery sourced from around the world.
There are currently 4 PaperMarket retail outlets in Singapore and it is our goal for the PaperMarket brand to be established beyond the shores of Singapore.
We are currently seeking self-driven individuals who possess a genuine passion for serving customers and outstanding qualities that would allow him/her to thrive in a creative, fast-paced retail environment. We look forward to welcoming new talents to our extended PaperMarket family!
The role of Retail Associate here at PaperMarket is an exciting one that offers plenty of learning opportunity.
Retailing and serving customers both in-store and on-line, our retail associates play a crucial role in customer service and are key in managing our business via e-commerce platforms such as Lazada and Shopee. If you are driven by sales targets, a can do attitude and a genuine love for serving others, then we would like you to join us!
• Achieving store’s daily and monthly targets by active sales push and link selling
• Assisting customers with product demonstrations, product information, inventory checks and relevant recommendations
• Updating customers with current promotions and offers
• Recruiting new VIP members and upgrading VIP members
• Ensuring accurate Records, Cashiering & Till Management
• Providing outstanding service via handling of telephone and walk-in queries
MERCHANDISING & DISPLAY RESPONSIBILTIES
• Offering hands-on involvement in merchandising, in-store displays and price tagging of products
• Quick and efficient replenishing, reorganizing of shelf-space and display of new arrivals to maximize sales opportunities
• Updating & Maintenance of Product catalog (visuals, description , pricing)
• Monitoring & updating of e-commerce seller platform
• Submission of e-commerce campaigns and weekly updates
• Pick and pack on-line orders, coordinate shipping and delivery of orders
1-2 Years of Retail Experience including cashiering and management of till
Must be willing to work 5 days per week including weekends and selected public holidays
Working hours will follow roster based on retail operation hours
Work location Great World @ 1 Kim Seng Promenade and Jalan Bukit Merah