- Business Operations Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Blk 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent (one-north)
- Allowance /
- $500 - 700 monthly
- Risk / Product / Project Management
- Company Profile
We're building an online platform that helps users to explore new opportunities and help businesses to grow through gaining new users.
PanelPlace started off by connecting users to market research opportunities, providing a reliable channel for users to access legitimate survey companies worldwide. Today, we've expanded our opportunity categories to serve members from over 40 countries, with reputable brands partnering with us on our platform. We hope that our platform can act as a bridge between users and businesses so that beneficial products or services can be brought to the masses in an easy, trustworthy manner. To us, it is always about bringing a win-win situation for our users and clients.
More about us: https://www.panelplace.com/about-us
- Job Description
PanelPlace has an opening for Business Operations Intern to help manage our business expansion and operation processes.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Conduct research, analysis and create insights from data.
- Assist in developing content and materials for members on-boarding.
- Source for sales leads and assist the team to form a strategic partnership.
- Manage the customer relationship management database.
- Assist in project campaign implementation and monitoring.
- Answering member queries for our platform.
What you can expect:
- Take on responsibility and spearhead project/initiatives.
- Hands on experience in business operations, data analytics and project management.
- An open office and a vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Opportunities for full and part-time offer based on performance!
- A chance to cross team and experience what other departments are doing. (only for 6 months internship and longer)
- Based in Singapore.
- Singaporean/ PR / foreign student or graduates that qualify for Singapore Work Holiday Pass only.
- Immediate start with a minimum period of more than 3 months.
- Open for university students or waiting for the start of school term.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- People oriented, enjoy helping others and have a good learning attitude.
- Organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with good follow-through.
- Understand or have the interest and aptitude to learn about project management, business development, operation or data analytics is a plus.
- Interested in experiencing the startup scene.
- Interested candidates, please complete the 2 steps application through our website: https://www.panelplace.com/careers/business-operations-intern