PacificLight is a Singapore-based power generator and electricity retailer committed to helping businesses effectively manage their energy need.
At the core of the company’s competitive edge is our 800MW advanced power generation facility, located on Jurong Island, capable of powering more than 800,000 Singapore households. The state-of-the-art Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) power plant is one of the most efficient power plants currently operating in Singapore and the first to be completely fuelled by Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG). Our plant operates at high levels of reliability and meets stringent emissions standards.
PacificLight is a joint venture between FPM Power Holdings (Singapore) Ltd and PETRONAS International Power Corporation (Mauritius) Ltd. The combined expertise of these shareholders underpins the company’s established foundation and contributes to its competitive edge in power generation and electricity retailing.
- Generate customer invoices, credit/debit note and posting entries in the billing system under the Retail Department.
- Involve in the billing settlement and reconciliation for the invoices.
- Investigate billing discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Analyse contracts to ensure contract and invoicing comply with appropriate guidelines and regulations.
- Provide support to the customer service and sales to clarify any customer’s enquiries pertaining to the invoices, and or outstanding issues.
- Perform credit control and prepare an aging report on monthly basis.
- Work with functional groups and IT to improve the billing processes and involve in UAT.
- Ensure proper documentation of new operational processes/workflows.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or Business or equivalent.
- Ability to perform code changes in Microsoft Excel using VBA and/or in Microsoft Access will be an advantage.
- This role invites people who share values in service excellence and integrity, possess a positive can-do working attitude, be self-motivated, independent with good initiative.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and able to build and foster a positive team environment.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in electricity retail business.
- 5-days work week.
Related Job Searches:
Pacificlight Energy Pte. Ltd.
Officer / Executive – Billing, Settlement
Others / General Work
Energy and Chemicals