Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd (The Coca-Cola Company) is a strategic concentrate manufacturing plant in Asia. We are an export facility, specializing in the manufacturing of concentrates and beverage bases, with a complex portfolio, supporting the ASEAN, South Pacific and Southwest Asia business units. We are on a journey of growth - having completed the construction and expansion of our site towards doubling our manufacturing capacity in recent years. We have also embarked on our digital transformation journey, striving to be the Lighthouse for the Consumer Products Supply (CPS) plants in Asia and to be a leader in digital transformation.
Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd is a winner of the ‘2020 HR Asia Best Companies to Work For’ Award.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Finance Transformation Intern to join our team. You will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of software solutions, data analytics tools, and forecasting capabilities to support the finance department. Additionally, you will work closely with the Operational Excellence (OE) department and attend finance weekly meetings to ensure alignment in data-driven decision making.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of current finance RPA or Python projects that enhance the finance department's data analytics or forecasting capabilities.
- Familiarize yourself with various financial data sources and SAP systems, understanding their role in developing data analytics solutions for the finance department.
- Utilize tools such as SAP, Python, Power BI, and other relevant software to provide actionable insights from financial data.
- Work closely with the OE department to identify opportunities for collaboration and improvement of financial processes.
- Attend finance weekly meetings, providing updates on project progress and discussing relevant issues and challenges.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business Analytics, or a related field.
- Strong interest in digitization and data analytics, particularly within the realm of finance.
- Knowledge of SAP, Python, Power BI, or other relevant software is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team.
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Shuttle bus service is available at selected MRT locations for accessibility to and fro the Plant.
Related Job Searches:
Pacific Refreshments Pte Ltd (The Coca-Cola Company)
Finance Transformation Intern
Banking / Finance
Manufacturing Food / Lifestyle / Packaging