OTUA is a fresh start up founded in 2019. We are a group of experience professionals who understand that there is a serious need to change the automotive sales industry in Singapore. With more than 20 years of automotive trade background (combined), we are confident that we can step up and step out of the box and provide a positive change to the auto industry.
The emphasis on employee experience has always been on the forefront of the OTUA’s people practices.
Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more. (You would be notified if you are shortlisted.
By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by OTUA Auto Pte Ltd for assessing your career application
Joining OTUA is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a youthful local start-up, we pride ourselves for having a vibrant and fun working environment. We recognize both tangible and intangible performances and a clear career development path is provided. We hope that the pioneer staff will grow exponentially alongside us.
If you are an individual who is looking to experience a "Start-up Culture" and are enthusiastic about cars, we welcome you into our family.
As an OTUA Web Development Intern, you must possess passion and energy to passionately promote our values and services
Your belief in the brand’s family and environmental values spurs you to deliver the highest standards of sales consultation and customer service to consistently delight the customers. You will be our bridge to the online world. You are great at spotting problems and are always excited to optimize and solve them. You are meticulous with your code and adventurous when needed. You will report to the CTO and assist with all web based topics.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
● Maintain and improve web applications
● Participate throughout the full software development life cycle (e.g. Concept, design, testing, release and support)
● Write clean code to develop functional web applications
● Contribute actively in user research phase, from functional scoping, interaction design and wireframing
● Communicate closely with product owners, as well as research and document UI/UX strategies during ideation phases
● Design rapid mockups and prototypes that convey UI decisions
● Design interaction maps and flow diagrams that convey UX decisions
● Implement a front-end application (e.g. user interface, interaction logic and validation)
● Integrate back-end functions based on rapid mockups and prototype designs
● Perform unit and usability testing
● Optimize web application for maximum speed
● Design and implement mobile responsive UI
● Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
● Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
● Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
● Create quality mockups and prototypes
● Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and technical best practices
● Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
● Write functional requirement documents and guides
● Provide training and support to internal teams
● Work effectively in Agile/Scrum development process
Job Requirements & Credentials:
● Experience as a front-end web developer
● Hands on experience with markup languages
● Strong programming fundamentals
● Solid understanding of key data structures and algorithm concepts
● Familiarity on programming paradigms
● Strong proficiency in CSS and Bootstrap
● Proficiency in implementing mobile responsive layouts
● Familiarity with integration of front-end layout to application backend
● Experience with RESTful services and APIs
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (i.e. design, development and deployment)
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● Knowledge of SEO principles
● Familiarity with prototyping tools and software
● Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills