Oregano is a SME100 awardee and one of the leading food service distributors in Singapore. We are a young and energetic team of food lovers who believe in innovative strategies and out of the box solution. We are passionate in what we do and are always motivated to find ways that make things work differently.
We are looking for a motivated, independent and proactive individual with very positive and "can-do" mindset to join our family.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Shadow & support warehouse in the area of logistics management.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Assist in the planning of efficient storage within both cold & dry store, applying the theoretical knowledge in the area and practise FIFO.
- Support customer requirements, supply chain systems, administrative tasks and tracking orders to ensure prompt deliveries.
- Prepare logistics report, checking the reports made by others, coordinate with other departments.
- Coordinate with drivers and workers, and perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist in picking of goods and checking accuracy of goods during loading.
- Inventory reconciliation
- Assist in stock forecast and procurement.
- Assist in data migration of inventory system and integration of new system.